The Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Did you know they started building the leaning tower in 1173 and finshed in 1350 that is 177 years it took them to make it.
- The architect realized that the building could not be straightend in 1275.
- The original architect who messed up the leaning building of pisa was Bonanno Pisano.
- Did you know that the Leaning Tower of Pisa is the third wonder of the world.
- The reason the Leaning Tower started leaning was because it was made on clay ground which shifted it.
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa was made in Italy.
- When Madame Woodstock was a kid she went to the top of the Leaning Tower but now people are not allowed
- Did you know that Galileo dropped two balls from the top of the Leaning Tower. One ball was 10 pounds and another that was 1 pound. They fell at the same speed and this is how gravity was discovered.
CHECK IT OUT
Researched and completed by Noah.
leave your comments below